Need a simple way to upgrade a dated or builder grade home? Try swapping out your ceiling light fixtures. For many entryways, hallways, bathrooms, and bedrooms, the type of light you are looking for is called a flush mount (or semi flush mount). These are the types of lights that sit right against (or close to) the ceiling, shining light downward into the space. Many builder grade homes come with cheap or unsightly flush mounts that aren’t doing your interior design any favors. Lighting is a simple way to refresh your space on a budget! I have been meaning to change some of our flush mounts for years and I am finally going to follow through. So, here is a roundup of affordable flush mount lights that will give you a designer look, all for under $200!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Affordable Flush Mount Lights Roundup
Browse affordable flush mount lights below. Then, let me know which is your favorite in the comments!
- Martie Braided Flush Mount Light from Urban Outfitters / $189
- Plume Brushed Gold Flush Mount from Lumens / $114
- Fabric Shade Drum Flush Mount from West Elm / $89
- Cambron 2-Light Simple Bowl Flush Mount from Wayfair / $95
- Lydia Textured Glass Flush Mount from Bellacor / $178
- Gold Capiz Drum Flush Mount Ceiling Light from World Market / $199
- Natural Jute Woven Semi Flush Mount Light from World Market / $139
- Statement Wood Beaded Flush Mount from Wayfair / $130
- Alastair 2-Light Simple Bowl Flush Mount from Wayfair / $97
- Rattan Bubble Scalloped Flush Mount from West Elm / $199
- Tristan Ceramic Flush Mount Pendant Light from Urban Outfitters / $149
- Small Nodes Globe Flush Mount from Lumens / $199
Inexpensive Flush Mounts In Our Home
I’m still planning our walk-in closet makeover, but I did end up ordering this brushed gold flush mount (size small). I wanted to include a fun, whimsical ceiling light in the closet since it is a small and otherwise boring space. This one adds so much charm!
I can’t wait to finally start the closet makeover! Hopefully later in 2023.
I also ordered this simple warm brass flush mount to try for our small entryway area and upstairs hallway. It is a nice, basic ceiling light that doesn’t detract from our other light fixtures. Still, the brass gives it a little something special!
I hope you found this post helpful if you are looking for affordable flush mount lights for your home! XO,