Need a simple way to upgrade a dated or builder grade home? Try swapping out your ceiling light fixtures. For many entryways, hallways, bathrooms, and bedrooms, the type of light you are looking for is called a flush mount (or semi flush mount). These are the types of lights that sit right against (or close to) the ceiling, shining light downward into the space. Many builder grade homes come with very cheap or unsightly flush mounts that aren’t doing your interior design any favors. Lighting is a simple way to refresh your space on a budget! I have been meaning to change some of our flush mounts for years and I am finally going to follow through. Here is a roundup of affordable flush mount lights that will give you a designer look, all for under $200! Let me know which is your favorite.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps support my blog and allows me to continue creating! For my policies, click HERE.
Affordable Flush Mount Lights Roundup
- Martie Flush Mount Light from Urban Outfitters / $189
- Fabric Shade Drum Flush Mount from West Elm / $89
- Plume Flush Mount from Lumens / $89
- Metal and Linen Ruby Flush Mount Ceiling Light from World Market / $100
- Small Nodes Flush Mount from Lumens / $199
- Alastair 2-Light Simple Bowl Flush Mount from Wayfair / $97
- Cambron 2-Light Simple Bowl Flush Mount from Wayfair / $95
- Gold Capiz Drum Flush Mount Ceiling Light from World Market / $199
- Natural Jute Woven Semi Flush Mount Ceiling Light from World Market / $139
- Lydia Aged Brass Two Light Flush Mount from Bellacor / $178
- Rattan Bubble Flush Mount from West Elm / $199
- Tristan Flush Mount Pendant Light from Urban Outfitters / $149
- Arenales Flush Mount from Lumens / $110
My Top Choices for Our Home
Narrowing things down, these are the affordable flush mount lights I am considering for our home! I need two for our open concept entryway downstairs, and I’m leaning towards this simple warm brass flush mount. Currently I’m planning a refresh of our walk in closet and think it would be fun to include a more whimsical light like this one or this one. What do you think?
We’ll be back to fall decor next post, but wanted to take a moment to update you on this simple home upgrade! I will probably order some lights this week and update you soon on Instagram. XO!