Welcome friends! Last week I shared a reel of my H&M home haul, which many of you seemed to enjoy! I thought I would put together a landing page for my H&M home decor favorites. If you are looking for affordable home basics such as pillows, baskets, trays, planters, sculptures, vases, or bedding, I hope you find it helpful. In my opinion, H&M has found a great middle ground in offering high quality pieces at affordable price points. In addition, many of their items are made from natural or recycled materials and they are committed to sustainability. I hope you enjoy this decor roundup, and be sure to let me know which piece is your favorite!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps support my blog and allows me to continue creating! For my policies, click HERE.
H&M Home Decor Roundup
- Wooden Tiered Cake Stand $30
- Mocha Beige Linen Duvet Set $129
- Large Circular Ceramic Vase $35 / Medium $18 / Mini $6
- Rattan Storage Basket $50
- Stoneware Face Vase $30
- Wooden Pedestal Bowl $35*
- Beige Fluted Glass Vase $25*
- Gold Leaf Jewelry Stand $30
- Knit Cotton Throw Blanket $35
- Large Plant Pot with Bubbles $35*
- Braided Seagrass Basket $13 / Small $10*
- Black Plant Pot on Pedestal $25
*Check out these items in my reel!
SHOP THE ROUNDUP
More H&M Finds
I just couldn’t commit to only twelve items, so here are some more H&M home decor finds.
Related post: Where should I save and splurge on home decor?
So many great pieces! Some of my favorite staples are their linen pillow covers, feather filled pillow inserts, and baskets for organizing. Have you shopped at H&M? Hope you found this post helpful if you are looking for affordable home basics. I’ll be sharing how I styled some of these pieces in our kitchen soon! Xo,