Hi friends! I wanted to share a quick roundup today as a follow up to yesterday’s look at our spring kitchen. One of my favorite kitchen styling trends is the leaning cutting board / bread board. Especially if you have an all white kitchen like me, it is nice to bring in some organic warmth with wood tones. So, here is a wood cutting board decor roundup with some of my favorites, at various price points! You’ll have to let me know which one is your favorite.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps support my blog and allows me to continue creating! For my policies, click HERE.
Wood Cutting Board Decor Roundup
- 13″ x 11″ Rubberwood Serving Board $20
- 18″ x 14″ Wood Cutting Board $35
- Dark Mango Wood Butterfly Key Cutting Board $30
- Large Round White Marble and Wood Paddle Cutting Board $60
- Small Round Wood and White Marble Paddle Cutting Board $40
- Beachside Serving Board $78
- Woodbury Serving Board $158
- Round Bread Boards $110 / $130
- Leather Pull Bread Board $105
- Cutting Boards (Set of 3) $412
- Rectangle Breadboard $92
- Round Oak Bread Board $124
SHOP THE LOOK
Cutting Boards Styled in Our Kitchen
Here is a look at my favorite wood cutting board styled against our backsplash. I love the warmth and texture it adds against the modern subway tile. You can shop the rest of our spring kitchen decor in this post.
I also wanted to share a quick look back at last fall’s kitchen decor. The cutting board was a perfect backdrop for this spooky vignette!
Finally, do not forget to use your wood cutting boards and bread boards. They are perfect for charcuterie and snack trays! This was a large snack board that my sister and I put together for a Halloween party, but I have been wanting to do smaller boards for date nights in or for having a few friends over.
Let me know which find is your favorite! Hope you have a great weekend friends,