A collection of budget friendly neutral accent chairs for modern, traditional, and coastal home decor. Which is your favorite?
Hello friends, and HAPPY 2019! I can hardly believe that another new year has arrived–although my exhaustion from holiday travels with a three-year-old and infant has me ready for a quiet January. In between all of the busyness, I have had furniture on my mind! Recently we sold our hand-me-down overstuffed armchair that we received for free as newlyweds. It served us well, but I was ready to see it go! As a list-maker and researcher, I spent weeks hunting for neutral accent chairs. They needed to be comfortable, sturdy, and match the casual style I am hoping to create. And of course, they had to be budget friendly! Keep reading for a roundup of some of my favorites.
The post contains affiliate links. For my full disclosure policy, click here.
Hi friends! This is Caitlin from the future 😉 Lately I have been updating some of my older blog posts to include more recent finds, and I just gave this one an overhaul. I hope you love this huge collection of neutral accent chairs from a variety of stores and price points. XO!
Neutral Accent Chairs Roundup
- Vernon Upholstered Barrel Accent Chair Target, $300
- Picket House Furnishings Cotton Moxie Accent Chair Home Depot, $479
- Jarin Wide Armchair Wayfair, $213
- Ventura Upholstered Accent Chair with Wood Frame Target, $230 (see in our home)
- Berea Slouchy Lounge Chair with French Seams Target, $350 (see in our home)
- Sauder Coral Cape Lounge Chair Amazon, $182
- Rivet Contemporary Living Room Accent Chair with Wood Base Amazon, $460
- Marte Lounge Chair Urban Outfitters, $499
- Laine Wide Armchair Wayfair, $450
- Wesley Faux Leather Lounge Chair Urban Outfitters, $329
- Park Valley Ladder Back Wood Arm Accent Chair Target, $300
- Schooley Wide Barrel Armchair Wayfair, $305
Shop 50+ Neutral Accent Chairs Below!
Now that our schedule has settled down a bit and the Christmas decor has come down, I have been working on finding a “new normal” for our decor. More and more, I am craving simplicity and minimalism, and I’m also loving casual, west coast style. Here are a few living room designs that have me swooning by Studio McGee and Design Loves Detail. I love the warm wood tones, neutral textiles, leather accents and airy greenery. So livable, cozy, and welcoming! Are you changing up your decor for the new year? Leave me a comment below, I would love to hear what you are working on.