Recently we sold our hand-me-down overstuffed armchair that we received for free as newlyweds. It served us well, but I was ready to see it go. As a list-maker and researcher, I spent weeks hunting for neutral accent chairs. They needed to be comfortable, sturdy, and match the casual look I am hoping to create. And of course, they had to be budget friendly! Keep reading for a roundup of some of my favorites. Whether your decor style is modern, traditional, or coastal, your can find an affordable accent chair that is perfect for your home!
Hi friends! This is Caitlin from the future 😉 Lately I have been updating some of my older blog posts to include more recent finds, and I just gave this one an overhaul. I hope you love this huge collection of neutral accent chairs from a variety of stores and price points. XO!
The post contains affiliate links. For my full disclosure policy, click here.
Neutral Accent Chairs Roundup
- Vernon Upholstered Barrel Accent Chair Target, $300
- Picket House Furnishings Cotton Moxie Accent Chair Home Depot, $479
- Jarin Wide Armchair Wayfair, $213
- Ventura Upholstered Accent Chair with Wood Frame Target, $230 (see in our home)
- Berea Slouchy Lounge Chair with French Seams Target, $350 (see in our home)
- Sauder Coral Cape Lounge Chair Amazon, $182
- Rivet Contemporary Living Room Accent Chair with Wood Base Amazon, $460
- Marte Lounge Chair Urban Outfitters, $499
- Laine Wide Armchair Wayfair, $450
- Wesley Faux Leather Lounge Chair Urban Outfitters, $329
- Park Valley Ladder Back Wood Arm Accent Chair Target, $300
- Schooley Wide Barrel Armchair Wayfair, $305
Shop 50+ Neutral Accent Chairs Below!
Now that our schedule has settled down a bit and the Christmas decor has come down, I have been working on finding a “new normal” for our decor. More and more, I am craving simplicity and minimalism, and I’m also loving casual, west coast style. Here are a few living room designs that have me swooning by Studio McGee and Design Loves Detail. I love the warm wood tones, neutral textiles, leather accents and airy greenery. So livable, cozy, and welcoming! Are you changing up your decor for the new year? Leave me a comment below, I would love to hear what you are working on.